Friday, April 9, 2010

Brent the Lion

So lately Brent has been saving some of his water in his cup then dumping it on the floor or table then trying to lap it up. It's been driving me crazy. We put him in timeout every time with absolutely no effect. Finally one day I was watching his Animals of the World movie with him and saw how excited he got when the lions were drinking out of a pond. So we made a compromise and Brent the lion now drinks out of a bowl on the floor and there is a lot less spilling and a little more hilarity in my life.

3 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

hahaha That is hysterical! SO cute! Kids are so funny!

Sarah said...

Hehehe that is really cute! Your little boy is growing so fast... We miss you guys!

just waite said...

I just found your blog and Brent is getting so big!! That is so funny I would compromise too what a cute video.