So Swine flu has arrived in Utah, well awhile ago actually, then it arrived at the MTC, where Steven works and then it arrived at...Steven. Yep we are a part of history. Fortunately they caught it in time to give him tamiflu so he should be better fairly soon, but he can't go back to work till Monday. Brent started running fever yesterday so the doctor just sarted him on tamiflu too, in case and he's a lot better today. Now we're just waiting to see if I get it. It's actually a fairly typical flu as flu's go. Steven feels pretty rotten but it's almost a relief to not to have to worry about getting it, especially when we got the scary email that someone in our ward on Sunday had it! (of course that was Steven) Anyway, life is always an adventure....
3 comments:
I was wondering if that's how he got it. I'm sorry he's feeling so rotten. I hope you don't get it! Let me know if you need anything! I'm always home and I can run errands, bring dinner, or anything. Get better quick!
Oh I hope he gets better! And that you don't get it!!
It's always springtime on your blog, Crystal! :) Unfortunately, Steven always has swine flu as well. :(
Post a Comment